1. i was googling something about e = mc2 and why light has energy but no mass.
2. saw something outside window on 24th floor hovering.
3. it was sort of floating there somewhat, it looked blurry or refracted. it could have also been the same kind of effect you see when you see a coin or ring rotating on a table… sort of fuzzy, blurry edges. i feel like it made me think something if that makes sense. i can’t really say what but i think it taught me something? i got up to go look at it because i thought it was a drone or a helicopter in the distance. it wasn’t. it quickly changed directions and then shot of downward and disappeared all together or out of view.
4. i was curious as to what the object was. then became a little frightened because it was not a drone or anything that i could discern… it was moving too fast. the whole time i was looking at it i was extremely confused as to the
5. it left my sight after a few seconds of looking at through my window. it descended. it was very close… i saw it against the skyline as well as against the building across the street which told me that whatever it was was extremely close. it zipped downwards and out of the view port of my window.