9:12pm to 9:22pm looking due West, a blinking green light, then solid red, then blinking red, hovering then flying then hovering. No noise and covered about 6-8 miles of sky.
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
Outside front yard beginning a 8:45pm looking S, SW, W, NW, N. Like a human radar dish, constantly sweeping my head back and forth.
2. What made you first notice the object?
It was sequentially blinking a pale green light but no other lights at all. I did not see where it originated from. It was in level flight when I first saw it.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
I thought it was a drone until the blinking green light went to solid red then blinking red. No noise whatsoever and its speed was too fast.
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
Object would fly a few miles then come to a dead hover then fly a few more miles and come to dead hover about 2,000-4,000 ft. altitude. It looked like it was doing an aerial survey. It was completely silent and covered as much as 8 miles of sky.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
No emotions really to speak of because I’ve seen it before on 2 or 3 other occasions within a 30 minute time window for all the sightings, from my exact same viewing location and its roughly same location relative to my viewing point and the exact same weather and visibility conditions. Unlimited visibility and winds were calm.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
It descended and I lost sight of it to my NW because of an apartment building in my line of sight. As I normally do for this particular object.