Tom DeLonge who is the front man of the band Blink 182 and currently involved in a mysterious UFO project wrote on his Facebook Page “As promised, the first ever declassified videos of UFOs are on their way. The truth embargo, or UFO cover-up if you prefer that terminology, simply won’t be able to survive this development.
Last week Tom came on the Rogan’s show to talk about himself, his new UFO research company ‘To The Stars Academy’ and of course the UFO subject.
While the conversation between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan unfolds Tom is getting uncomfortable because Joe is questioning the he’ll out of him, he looks frustrated / uncomfortable and finally got lost in his story.
Tom has put himself on the front page as the man who is going to end the UFO cover-up, but before we go on, we have to ask ourselves, he is really in the inside and he has the knowledge and power to realize what he is talking about or he is a dis-information agent recruited by certain organizations?
Analysis of Tom Delonge’s body language during the conversation shows if he is speaking the truth about the UFO subject or intentionally spreading false info.
Below analysis comes from a commenter specialized in analyzing the body language of a person.
01. Mr. DeLonge exhibits many of the “tells”, my co workers and I, observed on a regular basis.
02. In most cases, the subject is not necessarily being deceptive, or lying, just not fully informed of what they are talking about, and “filling in the “gaps”, of the truth, with their own version to lend “credibility” to their answers.
03. Notice how Joe’s questions are slightly accusatory, mixed in with a dose of skeptical humor…this puts DeLonge in a defensive position, he “looks away” when telling the story of who and why he is involved, then “looks directly” at Joe, when talking about himself and his new company.
04. This is classic…DeLonge is telling the truth about what he knows is the truth (his new company and all) , but “winging it”, about area’s he is only being TOLD is the truth.
05. I watched this show the first time DeLonge was on Joe’s show…I noticed the eye movement pattern within minutes, then re-watched it, to confirm his pattern.
06. In my opinion, DeLonge, actually does believe in what he is saying, and trusts those who are possibly manipulating him as a ‘tool”.
07. They know he is a celebrity, is wealthy, and has been an “enthusiastic” fan of the UFO subject for a long time.
08. He was already self, preconditioned to be used as a tool…a perfect “stooge”, so to speak.
09. He is exactly the kind of person, that can be “recruited” successfully, by the pro’s in mis, and disinformation opts.
10. There are simply too many connections, to too many areas outside the UFO subject, involving trillions of dollars, that will never allow a real disclosure snowball to begin to roll of the truth, with their own version to lend “credibility” to their answers.
Below video: the strange conversation between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan and pay attention to the body language of Tom Delonge.