The site is called Elyonim veTachtonim. Here’s the description from the site:
Elyonim veTachtonim project web site. As of today the first version of the database is finally available on-line and:
- covers the Babylonian Talmud [BT];
- bases on the Soncino Babylonian Talmud (English) and Wikitext Talmud Bavli (Hebrew, Aramaic);
- distinguishes between three classes of entities: angels [ang], demons [dem] and ghosts [gho];
- (more or less) all the units involving dem of the BT are done; these with ang and gho are still in the stub form;
- distinguishes between six genres: biblical anecdote [bib], rabbinic anecdote [rab], cultic protocol [cult], pragmatic advice [prag], proverb [prov] and statement [stat];
- recognizes a number of entities and topics;
- covers all the attitude types.
I don’t know if the database is searchable (I couldn’t find a way to do that), but it can be downloaded in Excel format.