Was earth visited in the past by Ancient Aliens flying UFOs around and telling there where to build their cities….perhaps hoping that one day in the future we would put together the clues?
An uncanny and what seems to be a planned alignment of a multitude of ancient archeological sites around Earth strongly points towards humans of the past being guided, globally, and over many millennia by some sort of higher intelligence.
Nearly all of these sites are considered what is known as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, sites that are of extreme special cultural or physical significance.
1. Easter Island: We’re going to start off with Easter Island, which is home to the mysterious Moai statues which were created around 800 years ago for reasons that still remain unknown. A total of 887 monolithic stone Moai statues have been counted.
2. Nazca Lines: The Nazca Lines are mysterious giant glyphs carved into the ground in the Nazca Desert of Peru. They were thought to be built around 1600 years ago – no one knows why they are there as they can only be seen from the sky…why would anyone do that when flight hadn’t been invented yet?
3. Machu Picchu: Machu Piccu was built around 600 years ago at the height of the Incan Empire and allegedly as a means to honor a “sacred landscape.” If you havn’t heard of it before, it’s a city literally built on top of a mountain by hand….with rocks sometimes weighing as much as 40 tons.
4. Tassili n’Ajjer Tassili n’Ajjer is a range of mountains in Algeria in the Sahara Desert. It contains some 15,000 ancient cave drawings some of which are up to 10,000 years old. Some of the carvings are a bit strange as well.
5. Persepolis Persepolis is the ancient capital of Persia. It was built around 2500 years ago.
6. Khajuraho Group of Monuments The Khajuraho Group of Monuments are 85 special temples to honor Hindu gods built around 1000 years ago. They were allegedly built in this area as it is an area where quote “the gods love to play” according to local legend. The temples are dedicated to various Hindu gods such as Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesha, and Jain Tithanks.
7. The Oasis at Siwa The Oasis at Siwa is estimated to be around 4,600 years old..and many believe it could be much older. It is famous for being the home of the Oracle of Amun. Amun was an Egyptian Diety. Alexander the Great believed that his divinity was a result of his visit to this oracle.
8. The Pyramids of Giza I’m sure you’ve heard of the Pyramids of Giza before. They were estimated to have been constructed around 4,600 years ago.
9. Mohenjo Daro Mohenjo Daro was built in around 4600 years ago. It is part of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization. The name literally translates to the Mound of the Dead. It is thought to be one of the world’s earliest major urban settlements.
10. Angkor Wat Angkor Wat was built around 1000 years ago and was dedicated to the god Vishnu. According to a 13th Century Chinese traveler, it was allegedly believed that the temple was contructed in only one night by an architect of divine power. Now let’s complete our journey by connecting the final destination to our original one, Easter Island.
All of these sites line up on the same line around the Earth. The line is, except for a few very minor deviations that may be due to the Earth slightly shifting over the many millenia these sites were constructed as well as perhaps partial user error on my part mapping these out…..perfect. It almost looks like an equator. The probability of this occurring by chance is basically zero.
Why do all these ancient and quite important sites line up on the same line on Earth? Was someone guiding the construction of all these ancient sites? Why are so many if not all of the sites related to something divine….and what was that divinity?
In order to orchestrate such a thing, these civilizations would have somehow had to have made contact with each other across the space of the entire planet as well as over the course of several millenia in addition to being able to basically see the Earth from space in order to create such an uncanny alignment.