- UFOs and New York Waterways – Syracuse New Times
- Michigan ranks 9th for UFO sightings since 2001, experts say – Click on Detroit
- UFO sightings, ice plant salvation, relaxing AT&T’s box regulations, and more – Curbed San Francisco
- Watch the triangle-shaped UFO over Exmouth which gave stunned wedding groom a trip – Devon Live
- Callers swamp Trump’s immigration crime hotline with UFO reports – The Sacramento Bee
- X-Files in Pennsylvania: Is the truth out there in Penn’s Woods? – Penn Live
- U.F.O. sightings have tripled since 2001 – The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Bright light seen shooting across the New Zealand night sky – The Dominion Post
- In experiments on Earth, testing possible building blocks of alien life – Space Daily
- It’s Official. In 2025, NASA and the ESA Will Land on Europa to Look For Alien Life – Futurism
- International Alien Day: Diamond shaped objects? Star shaped blue lights? A look back at Surrey’s UFO ‘sightings’ – Get Surrey
- Littleport-based UFO group on the air as leader Tony talks all things alien on Heart FM – Ely Standard
- GIANFICARO: Belief that UFOs don’t exist is alien to many – Bucks County Courier Times
- Happy International Alien Day! 10 of the best sci-fi movies from Alien to Star Wars and more – Grimsby Telegraph
- We still haven’t heard from aliens – here’s why we might never – New Scientist
A Delaware witness at Dover described a silent, diamond-shaped object that momentarily hovered and slowly moved away that was eight miles wide and eight miles long, according to testimony in Case 82603 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside with a dog on March 10, 2017, when the incident occurred.
“I looked up in the sky as usual and saw four lights in the shape of a diamond,” the witness stated.“The way the lights were positioned it looked like a plane – one light in the front, one on each side and one in the back.”
But the witness was sure this was not a plane due to how low the object was and how large it was.
“A plane that low would make sound, but this made no noise and it hovered for a moment before flying. But what struck me was its size.”
The witness lives near a military base.
“We live next to Dover AFB and see C5 airplanes all the time and this was not that. Plus, I come from a family of airplane enthusiasts. I’d say from its altitude, it was about eight miles in total length and width. There is no plane that big and it was completely quiet. I stared at it for about one minute and then it disappeared into the clouds. I know what I saw and I know for an absolute fact this was not an airplane. MUFON or someone needs to send an investigator to Delaware. This is my third report within four months. Plus, lots of other people’s reports. Something is happening in Delaware.”
Delaware MUFON is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
Open Minds UFO Radio: Susan Jean Palmer is a sociologist of religion who lives in Montreal, Quebec. She is an Affiliate Professor at Concordia University in Montreal and a Research Fellow and Member of the Religious Studies Faculty at McGill University. Her research in the field of new religions has been funded by Canada’s Social Science and the Humanities Research Council. She is the author of Aliens Adored: Rael’s UFO Religion (Rutgers 2004), a sociological analysis and ethnographic study of the largest UFO “cult” in the world. She also wrote The Nuawaubian Nation (Ashgate 2011), a study of a Black Nationalist sect whose leader claims to be an extraterrestrial. She has written 11 books in total and is very interested in prophet-founders of UFO religions.
In this interview, we discuss Susan’s aforementioned books, and other UFO religions around the world. We also discuss their importance and influence on society and mainstream religions.
You can see purchase Susan’s books on Amazon.com.
- People Are Seeing U.F.O.s Everywhere, and This Book Proves It – The New York Times
- CoinWeek Ancient Coin Series: Coins, Aliens and UFOs – Coin Week
- A Kickstarter campaign wants you to help find aliens – Fox News Tech
- What would actually happen if aliens made contact with Earth – The Independent
- Hunting the building blocks of alien life – Cosmos
An Australian witness at Eungella reported watching and photographing a cylinder-shaped object moving about 500 feet overhead in a straight line without noticeable sound, according to testimony in Case 82637 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside with his wife and son at 6:50 a.m. on March 14, 2017, when the incident began.
“My son looked up at the sky, pointed and said, ‘moon?’”the witness stated. “My wife and I looked to see what he was pointing at and we saw a white, cylindrical or rectangular object above the clouds and travelling from south to north at a fast rate.”
The witness immediately noted the direction of wind in the area.
“The wind was blowing in the same direction; however, this object did not look like a balloon, but a solid, reflective structure.”
The witness quickly ran inside the house and retrieved his wife’s tablet, turned the camera on, and zoomed in on the object, managing to take three digital photos and one short video.
“My wife suggested the object might be a glider, but no person was seen and it did not have the shape one would expect to see. This was definitely cylindrical or rectangular in shape. It was also quite high, at least 400-500 feet or more above us, and made no sound or noise we could hear. The object appeared to be quite big, possibly 10-20 feet in length or longer, and was moving in a straight-line. We live in a sparsely populated area with thick rainforest, so this was a strange sight to see. This object was witnessed by me, my wife and son. The entire event lasted not more than 5 minutes before sighting of the object was lost over the trees.”
Eungella is an Australian township nestled on the edge of the Clarke Range at the end of the Pioneer Valley 80 km west of Mackay, and 858 km northwest of Brisbane.
MUFON Australia Field Investigator Kent May closed this case as an Unknown.
“The witness submitted directly to me the photographic and video evidence,” May stated in his report. “Unfortunately, the video footage is not good enough to submit, but is kept on file for future reference. Due to the speed of the object the UFO was constantly moving in and out of the video camera view finder. The photographic evidence was uploaded to image detecting websites and the images appear to be genuine. The witness has been cooperative and I find him to be a credible witness. Due to the distance of the object being rather close, no searches where conducted for satellites. There are several other UFO sightings posted over the past years in the same area of Eungella. The submitted sighting was witnessed by the witness, his partner and their child. I have no doubt in believing what the witness saw was described to the best of his ability.”
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
A California witness at Lincoln reported watching a fast moving, cylinder-shaped object that crossed the horizon in about eight seconds, according to testimony in Case 82671 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was sitting at a northbound stop light at 2:45 p.m. on March 16, 2017, and observed the object moving from the northeast to the northwest at a very high rate of speed.
“Object seemed to be bus size – maybe 1,000 – 1,200 feet up,” the witness stated.“Object crossed 60 percent of our horizon in approximately eight seconds. My wife and I both observed the object – she thought it might be a drone, but we didn’t see any type of propulsion.”
The witness is familiar with aircraft.
“We’ve lived on numerous Air Force bases and are familiar with most aircraft.”
California MUFON Field Investigator Shelley Goodman closed this case as an Unknown.
“I spoke to both witnesses,” Goodman stated in her report. “They were at the intersection at 110 Lincoln Blvd, Lincoln, CA,when they both saw the object. He described it as something he’s never seen before. He was in the Air Force and knows all about aircraft and how fast they move. This flew through the sky three times faster than any aircraft. In 5-6 seconds, it covered about 60 percent of the horizon flying from west to the northwest. It was underneath the cloud cover, so they could see it clearly. He described it like one of those big propane tanks some people have in their backyard flying through the air. There were no emissions and no noise. When it did run through a cloud, none of the cloud moved. He indicated that it was about 30degrees high in the sky and that if you put your hand up, it would have been about as wide as a fingernail.
“She described it very similarly – a huge object flying through the sky at a very high rate of speed. She thought, ‘What the hell is that?’ She thought at first that it was a drone, but because of the speed there was no way it could have been. She said that there were no flashing lights like an aircraft would have. She could see the sun hit it, but couldn’t be certain of any type of pattern. After it flew through the sky, it suddenly disappeared.
“Due to the nature of the movements, no natural phenomenon or man-made information applies here.From what was described in the case and after discussing with the witnesses, I’m concluding this case as Unknown – UAV.”
Lincoln is a city in Placer County, California, population 45,837. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Has this nine-year-old girl spotted a UFO in the sky above Manchester? – Manchester Evening News
- Astronauts who said they have seen UFOs – Blasting News
- Wayne Moriarty: Are you set for another out-of-this-world column? – The Province
- Watch NASA Launch 38 Itty Bitty Satellites to the ISS – Wired
- Most Habitable Earth-Like Planets May Be Waterworlds – Gizmodo
- Hermiston History: UFO sighting reported near Hermiston in 1967 – Hermiston Herald
- Seacoast ‘a hot bed of paranormal activity’ – Seacoast Online
- Abington Community Library to hold ‘UFO Day at the Library’ as Scranton Area Foundation NEPA Match Day fundraiser – The Abington Journal
- Do I believe in UFOs? – Universe Today
- Alien hunter: NASA photo shows ventilation roof of underground Martian city – SF Gate