- Brooklyn Today January 17: Brooklyn Has Second Most UFO Sightings After Manhattan – Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- ‘Surprising’ UFO Sightings Are Skyrocketing in Italy—And These Government Files Back Them Up – Outer Places
- What has the U.S. government been hiding about UFOs? | Guest column – TCPalm
- Chasing U.F.O.s across the sky in the North Bay – The Mercury News
- NASA Photos: Seashells, Sphinx or alien life? Here’s why if you stare long enough you can see objects on Mars. – Newsweek
Many people from around have witnesses mysterious bright flashes in the skies followed by sonic booms and large explosions and the cause is always a meteorite or some sort of space debris according to the official statements, but is that really the case?
Here are three remarkable “Meteor” events that have taken place in recent days.
January 7, 2018: A mysterious bright flash accompanied by large explosions, where even the ground was shaking and felt over thousands of miles in Russia (See here our article on the Russia event).
January 10, 2018: A bright flash and a huge explosion occurred at around eight in the evening left residents of a Dallas neighborhood pondering worst case scenarios for its cause.
January 16, 2018: Sonic booms, rattling windows, and a bright flash of light washed over Michigan and surrounding states.
Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, guest Linda Zimmerman first weighs in on the Secret Pentagon UFO search and what that has changed for us all who seriously look into the topic, her own personal sighting and then about her 20 + years of investigating Ghost cases, Graveyards, Asylums, and Crime Scenes. She personally experienced many strange encounters and haunts.
(859) 802-7376i was driving up orphanage rd towards dixie. daughter was driving on superior. she saw it too. she jumped out of car thinking she’d hear a thud or rumble but it was quiet. i had windows up and radio on. thought it might have been a meteorite but wasn’t white and didn’t streak. it was fluorescent mostly blue/greenish, more round, like a sting ray missing the wings. fast and close like a plane coming into cvg but def was not a plane. daughter called as i was reaching for my phone to call her cell. “did you see that?” she thought it dropped down street somewhere. we actually walked and looked for craters in snow. and it’s freezing out and a school night. different from any meteorite we had ever seen. i have seen lots of “shooting stars” but never anything like this. daught said she thought it was end of world for a second but i wasn’t scared because it was cool. it didn’t have a sparkly tail more like a neon light (laser like but not a thin line) it happened so fast. i saw video of the michigan fireball from the 16th that was all over the news. ours was def blue and didn’t fade out like meteorites we have seen. very close- above tree lines, like a low flying plane. we looked at local news and social media and didn’t see any reports and also looked at american meteorite site and no reports. on when, looked here as it was very strange. noticed a siting across river in oh on cin-day rd. so to the person who reported that blue fireball, we saw it in ky and from separate cars on different streets heading home !
I was taking pictures of the bright moon. it was cold and clear. i was really just messing with my phone’s camera settings. while leaning on my car i took several pics. noticed that thing the next day. compared to the helicopters & airplanes, this thing was in sight much longer. from 11:51-11:53, so that’s the potential of 90 seconds this thing was in sight. normal aircraft cover the field of view in like 30-40 seconds. oh yeah, i see lots of weird $#!%
I was driving my parents to the casino. all witnessed a ufo triangle fly above my car. dropped them off and drove home to get camcorder. i taped the objects for over an hour.
i am a paranormal researcher myself so i made an hour long video of evidence.
I’m tired now of telling you the same thing. 3 orbs that were in front of me and stayed there for seconds then went to the east. boom they were gone
they were looking at me for sure
Witnessed a shiny, reflective, cigar-shaped object pass over field of vision while driving <1 mile north of cedarville on highway 26. went from northwest to east over horizon before leaving my fov. <45 seconds later, second object appeared in northwest and again passed over my view. halfway through it appeared to descend suddenly straight down without changing angle, like a helicopter. descended for 3-4 seconds before heading in same direction as 1st object. 3rd object appeared from northwest and followed roughly same direction as previous 2. whole encounter lasted roughly 6-7 minutes or less.