Tom DeLonge who is the front man of the band Blink 182 and currently involved in a mysterious UFO project wrote on his Facebook Page “As promised, the first ever declassified videos of UFOs are on their way. The truth embargo, or UFO cover-up if you prefer that terminology, simply won’t be able to survive this development.
Last week Tom came on the Rogan’s show to talk about himself, his new UFO research company ‘To The Stars Academy’ and of course the UFO subject.
While the conversation between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan unfolds Tom is getting uncomfortable because Joe is questioning the he’ll out of him, he looks frustrated / uncomfortable and finally got lost in his story.
Tom has put himself on the front page as the man who is going to end the UFO cover-up, but before we go on, we have to ask ourselves, he is really in the inside and he has the knowledge and power to realize what he is talking about or he is a dis-information agent recruited by certain organizations?
Analysis of Tom Delonge’s body language during the conversation shows if he is speaking the truth about the UFO subject or intentionally spreading false info.
Below analysis comes from a commenter specialized in analyzing the body language of a person.
01. Mr. DeLonge exhibits many of the “tells”, my co workers and I, observed on a regular basis.
02. In most cases, the subject is not necessarily being deceptive, or lying, just not fully informed of what they are talking about, and “filling in the “gaps”, of the truth, with their own version to lend “credibility” to their answers.
03. Notice how Joe’s questions are slightly accusatory, mixed in with a dose of skeptical humor…this puts DeLonge in a defensive position, he “looks away” when telling the story of who and why he is involved, then “looks directly” at Joe, when talking about himself and his new company.
04. This is classic…DeLonge is telling the truth about what he knows is the truth (his new company and all) , but “winging it”, about area’s he is only being TOLD is the truth.
05. I watched this show the first time DeLonge was on Joe’s show…I noticed the eye movement pattern within minutes, then re-watched it, to confirm his pattern.
06. In my opinion, DeLonge, actually does believe in what he is saying, and trusts those who are possibly manipulating him as a ‘tool”.
07. They know he is a celebrity, is wealthy, and has been an “enthusiastic” fan of the UFO subject for a long time.
08. He was already self, preconditioned to be used as a tool…a perfect “stooge”, so to speak.
09. He is exactly the kind of person, that can be “recruited” successfully, by the pro’s in mis, and disinformation opts.
10. There are simply too many connections, to too many areas outside the UFO subject, involving trillions of dollars, that will never allow a real disclosure snowball to begin to roll of the truth, with their own version to lend “credibility” to their answers.
Below video: the strange conversation between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan and pay attention to the body language of Tom Delonge.
Researchers found that thousands of potentially usable kidneys have gone to waste across the United States in recent years, leaving many patients waiting unnecessarily for transplants.
The study, published Thursday in the Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, highlights inefficiencies in the transplant system. According to data collected over the past 15 years, in roughly 7,600 unilateral kidney transplants—those in which one kidney was used and one discarded—about 5,000
What would happen if we found an intelligent alien civilization that was less advanced than our own? I posed this as a hypothetical question in a recent blog post. But really, it doesn’t need to be posed as a hypothetical. The answer is playing out right now in the forests of Africa, and it doesn’t reflect very well on us.
The gorillas of Rwanda and Congo are some of our closest living relatives. They are intelligent, socially complex primates. They are also critically endangered. Poachin
You may consume coffee to get your day started, as a pick-me-up, or to get you through a lengthy meeting. You may also drink it to, perhaps, get things moving along on schedule.
About 29 percent of people claim they felt the urge to poop after drinking coffee, according to a commonly cited study from 1990. But why? Discover reached out to a gastroenterology expert to see if we could get to the bottom of it.
Gastroenterology is the study of the digestive system, which starts at your mou
It is my friend’s wife took the picture. she was driving in the eastownships nearby sherbrooke, during the end of this summer (2017), in august. i sent her a questionary to answer 10 days ago and she didn’t answer. they don’t want to be bothered with the event. i keep them anonymous. i am a new member of your organisation (account 27635). i think it is important to report the event and the picture in your ufo data.
if she answer the questionary, i will sent you the copy.
guy dube (27635)
The wealth of new paleoanthropological, archaeological and genetic evidence has passed the tipping point: In a review published today in the prestigious journal Science, researchers acknowledge that the conventional timeline of human migration out of Africa “can no longer be considered valid.”
The idea of an African homeland for our species is less than a century old, rooted in the discovery of early hominin fossils in South Africa in the ’20s and championed by individuals such as Ray
It was 12 midnight on new years eve going into 2017. i decided to video the firework display from my lounge window. i was approx 4 mins into the video when i saw a large fan-shaped bright red-orange and white flame moving across the sky directly in front of me at a nw to ne direction. i could not judge its speed. i continued to video. there was no apparent sound other than a few fireworks going off. the appearance was that of a huge fan shaped flame craft. the top half was fan shaped and very bright red/orange in colour. the bottom half was a very very bright white.
it travelled in a straight line across the sky. i could see it clearly over the roof tops of the houses opposite me. in the light reflection of the flame shaped red main craft, i then caught sight of another very large grey looking roundish shaped craft below, and quite a way behind it. this craft was flashing on and off a small blue- white light spasmodically. on viewing my video later, i found the grey craft was not round at all. in fact it appeared to look like a massive upturned nose. this craft was very strange looking. both crafts were travelling at the same speed, but i could not see any connection keeping them together. at one point, both crafts stopped on the spot, and hovered for a few moments. this can be clearly seen in the video just before it approaches the height of the street lights. the crafts then began to elevate quite quickly and continued rising until going out of sight. when playing back my video, i took some still screen shots of the crafts. on the main red-orange/white craft, by zooming in, i was able to see a typical flying saucer shape with a row of large windows in the top half. the bright white area below appeared to be white hot flame exhaust. i made a sketch drawing of what i saw. the shape was definitely a typical saucer shape. the grey craft below was very unusual. i have never seen anything this shape or this large before in the sky.
i’m in no doubt of what i witnessed on new years eve 2017. it could of course, be ours, which has been reverse engineered.
The stars — or at least the Moon — will align this month for a terrific display of meteors.
The Geminid shower ranks as both the richest and most reliable of the annual meteor showers. It peaks the night of December 13/14 under a slim crescent Moon, whose feeble light won’t interfere even after it rises around 3:30 a.m. local time.
The meteors appear to radiate from the constellation Gemini, which rises around sunset and climbs nearly overhead by 2 a.m. The best views come the morn