Alejandro Rojas with the UFO Updates and guest, former FBI Special Agent John DeSouza discusses his theory on what is visiting us. In this book: The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors he explains as “a definitive reveal of who Alien Visitors are and why they are coming here.
1. i was near cobb park, in kankakee, illinois, usa. 2. i was looking at the big dipper. 3. i first thought that it was a jet plane. 4. it looked like a large jet planewith flashing strobes but the colors were (white, red, green, bright but dark blue.) it never made any sound and it was quick! it seemed to be at an extremely high altitude. my father was a pilot and i have been around planes all my life, including in the military. it looked to be in an excesse of 100 thousand feet, and at that altitude it looked to be the width of my thumb, which wouldseem to make it way larger than the any plane that i know of. plus it was insanely quick. it traveled from the center of the cup portion of the big dipper which was almost straight above me, in the middle of the night sky straight south 1/3 of the way to the southern in 4 seconds. at which time it just stopped for about 4 seconds then it changed direction and started moving to the south west in a zig-zag pattern this continued for another 4 seconds. then with a sprial or circular bright blue white flash it simply vanished. 5. th3 really weird thing, and i’m somewhat embarrassed to say this it seemed that it was aware of me watching it, it almost seemed to be interactive. shortly there after i felt dizzy. 6. the object came to a stop a spiral of bright blue white lite and a bright flash and it simply vanished.
At my house in the driveway smoking a cigarette.
i’m always looking up.
see above in short.
i wanted them to come back so i could get a closer look. i’m a pilot and i wish i had one to fly.
they flew away to the north ne
PLUS: a gallery of other compelling images from the mission
I’m always looking for cool imagery to use here at ImaGeo, and today I stumbled on this photo.
It’s of a fjord in southern Greenland, taken during Operation IceBridge’s final flight of the 2017 Arctic campaign, on May 12, 2017. Fractured sea ice floats between the towering cliffs, with a glacier visible in the far distance at the head of the fjord.
NASA posted the image here today. I’ve done some modest processing to correct
- How we would fare in an alien invasion – according to a UFO expert – iNews
- Russian Outlet Claims NASA Took An Amazing, Totally True Image Of 3 UFOs – HuffPost
- Has the mystery behind Croydon’s ‘UFOs’ spotted two nights in a row been solved? – Croydun Advertiser
- Barry Gibb talks ‘Saturday Night Fever’ and UFOs – Malay Mail Online
- No love for Shag Harbour UFO: 50th anniversary event funding request denied – Shelburne County Coast Guard
A California witness at Escondido reported watching six groups of multi-colored lights in vertical triangular shapes hovering about 500 feet over nearby tree tops, according to testimony in Case 83262 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking north from a fourth-story balcony at 8:40 p.m. on April 15, 2017, when the objects were seen.
“One large, vertically-oriented triangular arrangement of multi-colored lights was seen hovering about 500 feet above the tree tops between one-half mile to one mile away,” the witness stated.
But there was more than one object.
“Five more smaller, triangular arrangements of multi-colored lights were seen to the west at a lower altitude, just above the tree tops. The five smaller triangles slowly moved to the west during this 15-minute observation, until they disappeared into clouds.”
Escondido is a city located in San Diego County’s North County region, 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego, CA, population 143,911.
California MUFON Field Investigator Gary Buzel is investigating. The witness included one illustration with the report, which was filed on April 21, 2017. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
On saturday, may 13 i went to my condominium’s pool with wife and 2 kids. my wife and i noticed something spectacular in the sky; there was a beautiful rainbow-ring around the sun. it was too bright to stare at so i laid back on the lounge chair and blindly snapped off 5 or 6 photos in about a 5 second period. tonight, may 17 at 10:30 pm i was looking at these photos for the first time. the first photo shows nothing unusual just the ring phenomenon around the sun. however, in the second photo taken 1 second later, it shows a disk, or blue-disk surrounded by a blue aura, and there’s a trail of more blue aura ahead of this blue disk which looks like it was created by a different craft or object. the third photo shows the blue object clearer, and moving. however, in the fourth photo, taken an instant later, the object has moved a great distance (maybe dozens of miles or more) and the image is clearer still. the last photo shows it having done a u-turn. i never saw any of this with my naked eye. after all, i was trying to photograph the sun. i would have kept taking photos if i saw it in the sky. my photos are bizarre if you are expecting to rationalize what that blue glowing object is that flies at supersonic speeds and then does a u-turn.
please help! if this a natural phenomenon then why do my photos show an object. why is the object moving rapidly yet still maintaining it’s same form and shape? why did it do a u-turn and not keep going in same direction? please give me your best reasonable explanation because i’m baffled — except to say it’s a visitor(s).
The image is modest, belying the historic import of the moment. A woman on a white sand beach gazes at a distant island as waves lap at her feet — the scene is titled simply “Jennifer in Paradise.”
This picture, snapped by an Industrial Light and Magic employee named John Knoll while on vacation in 1987, would become the first image to be scanned and digitally altered. When Photoshop was introduced by Adobe Systems three years later, the visual world would never be the same. Today, prepac
My cousin and I were climbing a 1.5 km high mountain in India and after reaching the top of the mountain I took many single photos with my Galaxy S3 which has an 8 mp camera on May 6, 2017.
As I want to take a photo of us both I put my phone on a nearby rock because I didn’t have a tripod and set a timer to take the photo.
After looking through the photos I found a circular shiny object in the photo which I took when using the timer.
It seems the object does not move because if it was moving the object should be at least blurry and it is not, you can clearly see the shape of the UFO.
As I believe in alien and UFO I was amazed and happy that I accidentally have photographed a UFO, despite I didn’t saw it with my own eyes. I have reported my sighting to Mufon under case 83772.
Regular readers will know that I have an interest in plagiarism. Today I discovered an amusing case of plagiarism in a paper about plagiarism.
The paper is called The confounding factors leading to plagiarism in academic writing and some suggested remedies. It recently appeared in the Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association (JPMA) and it’s written by two Saudi Arabia-based authors, Salman Yousuf Guraya and Shaista Salman Guraya.
Here’s an example of the plagiarism: a 2015 paper by